Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

- Ambrose Redmoon


The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.

-Buddha




Thursday, May 17, 2012

I LOVE XAVIER'S HEART!!!



The I LOVE XAVIER'S HEART bracelets have been designed and are on there way.  Nate and I paid up front for lots and lots of them.  If you would like one...please email me at xaviersheartbracelets@gmail.com ...we have both adult and youth sizes.  They are $4.00 a piece which includes shipping.  I will ship to anyone, anywhere!!  The proceeds will go toward Xavier's insurance premiums and co-pays.  They are black with red letters that say "I LOVE XAVIER'S HEART"  Please wear your bracelet with pride and share Xavier's story to anyone who asks what your bracelet means...Spread Awareness about HLHS and show our little dude support!!  Thank you all so much for your well wishes and your support!!!  HEART HUGS FROM THE ROSS FAMILY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment